Work/life services help you manage your life events, like planning for a family, finding suitable childcare providers, taking care of your home, your finances, your aging parents, and much more. Think of work/life services as another resource to help you manage the business side of your personal life.
Balancing the competing demands of your work and family life can be a job in itself. As part of your employer sponsored EAP benefit plan, CONCERN’s work/life services are available to you and your covered dependents at no cost*.
Our friendly, courteous consultants are experts at finding just the right resources you need—saving hours of your valuable time.
- Access to work/life experts (childcare, legal, financial, eldercare)
- Toll-free request line (800) 344-4222 available 24/7
- Online request form is available 24/7
Resources & Referrals
- Matched to your unique needs, requests, budget and location
- Resources include books, articles, tip sheets, provider profiles and more
- Timely and accurate responses; follow-up by our expert consultants
Parenting & Childcare | Legal | Financial | Eldercare | Wellness
*Work/life services benefit levels may vary by employer group; contact your HR department or call CONCERN