To Request Counseling Support or Work/Life Services Access Now

Notice of Availability of Translation Assistance

Notice of Availability

You can request an interpreter at no cost to speak with Concern or a counselor, or to help you read a letter or form. To request an interpreter or ask about written information in your language, first call Concern at 800-344-4222. Someone who speaks your language can help you. If you need more help, call the HMO Help Center at 888-466-2219

Tutorial Videos
Human Resources Today